Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD

nikkoslilmouse wrote:
So Far I am 6 for 6 on the PFD. When they told me that they could not delete whether I paid in full or not then I always ask for a Supervisor or a Manager and explain the situation and tell them that I would be greatful for thier help. If the Collection Agency wouldn't do it I called the OC and I have ended up with 6 letters from the 6 collections we had 4 on mine and 2 on his. I even got a judgement removed from Wells Fargo. Good Luck.
Debbie wink smiley

Who helped you the most, the CA or OC.  Also, who did you ask to remove the judgement, Wells Fargo?   I am still confused about that.  I did not think the OC or Ca's reported judgements.  I thought they were reported by third parties.  I have a paid judgment that I would love see disappear.  I disputed for the simple fact that they were not reporting the correct amount.  Haven't heard back yet.
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry it took so long been looking at other post alot. The OC was the best for me except one and then I hate to say it but the CA was nicer than the OC and became the mediator. I know alot of people hate AMO Recoveries but if it were not for them I dont think I would have gotten my PFD from the OC. Plus I had to put my faith in them because they said they could not send me anything until it was paid. So I put my faith in them and God and paid in low n behold with in the hour I got a fax from them and it was a copy of what they send the Credt Bureaus and it said Delete. not to mention they were the fastest to be removed from all 3 reports.

Thanks and Good luck,
Debbie Smiley Surprised)
Message 22 of 31
chozyn1
Valued Member

How exactly did you word you pfd letters. Were you demanding or sympathetic?
Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to play 2 angles at once which was easy. I played on their sympathy but at the same time was honest and strait forward with them and I think that went a long way in them making their decision.

Debbie
Message 24 of 31
MrProsperity
Established Member

Forgive the dumb questions, but after the CA says no to the PFD, how can the OC help, exactly? You explain the situation to them and request that they direct the CA to delete? Thanks! And congratulations to you Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 31
heirophant
Established Contributor

Any of you guys that were successful in the PFD, would you mind posting your PFD letters so we can get a better idea of how they are done.  Or, if anyone know of examples out there, can you direct where they are?  I've got a few I'd like to PFD, but I don't know how to even start a PFD letter.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to one CA today about a debt that is currently in "Paid for less than full" status. I wanted to arrange some kind of PFD on it, so it disappears. I spoke to four levels of managers and they all said that the CRAs would not let them do deletions, and that if they did deletions the CRAs would remove the CA's authority to post credit info. I've worked with other original creditors and other CAs to delete things, but this one just doesn't want to talk about it. Are they making stuff up about the CRAs, or are they telling the truth? Thanks. (For the record, since this is my first post, I am working to rebuild my credit. I have some good "Pays as agreed" accounts. It's just this older stuff that I settled on four years ago that I'm trying to delete. I know it will go away in a few more years, but I'd like to see if I can coax into early retirement.)
Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

What did you do to have a judgement removed from your CR? I have one and would love to work on it. Please help.
Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get an example of a PFD ?
Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.