Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD

tag
corkyduckfan
New Contributor

Re: PFD

I  am new here I realize, but I know people, including myself that accomplish the PFD by doing the following:  when you write the O.C. or the CA you send a money order or a cashiers check (never a check) and you state in your letter that upon receiving and cashing this money order in said amount, that the CA or OC acknowledging the debt paid in full and promise to delete this debt from all three CRA's.  In adition, they promise to not sell or share it with a third party upon paying this debt.  Once they cash the money order, they are on the hook for doing all the above.  They might not even read your letter and just cash your money order because they are busy or lazy.  Of course, keep a copy of the letter you send.

Good luck,

Corky
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.