Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFDS'

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFDS'

My husband has 2 charge offs that have been paid.
How can we go about doing this paid for delete? what type of letter can I send etc..

And i have a old charge off that is still unpaid anad was planning on paying it thsi coming pay.
Do I send a PFD first or what??

someoen please give me some insight.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kball64
Frequent Contributor

Re: PFDS'

If theyhave already been paid, it is too late for a PFD.  You can send GW letters and see if they will delete the items.
Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: PFDS'

For your husband's charge-offs, since they're already paid, a PFD won't work. They need a goodwill (GW) letter.

You can use a PFD for your unpaid charge-off. Check the "Frequently Requested Threads" thread stickied at the top of several boards, and look through the threads in there. There are two GW threads, by the way, one near the bottom that a lot of people miss.

I'm moving your thread to General Credit Issues, where they post more about how to do this. Good luck!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.