Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFICO vs FICO

tag
dtown66
Valued Member

PFICO vs FICO

Hello everyone,
         I've been reading these forums for a few weeks and have found some very helpful info...My question is regarding PFICO..(Transunion) .I understand its based on cc accounts, but how accurate or close is it to my FICO.....I am wondering if I need to check it or just go by what my PFICO says.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFICO vs FICO

For some the difference in scores can vary quite a bit. I have heard of differences greater than 30 points.
Message 2 of 3
dizzier
Established Contributor

Re: PFICO vs FICO

take a look at my sig. it is very close for me but varies for others.

the PFICO weighs more heavily your credit card accounts so that is where the variance comes in.

I have a completely clean, but young credit card history(6mos-5yrs, avg. is 3 yrs) and you see the difference.

now someone who was late at some point or someone with a very long and strong CC history in comparison to the rest of their report might see more variance than i see.

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.