Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRBC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PRBC

Just wondering if someone has used prbc to get a mortgage, for more information go to prbc.com.
Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PRBC

Caution-
This company does not report to the big three, they are themselves a CRA that *no one* uses.
Message 2 of 4
Dawn
Established Contributor

TexMontana wrote:
Caution-
This company does not report to the big three, they are themselves a CRA that *no one* uses.

They may provide some encouragement for those with "thin" credit files with Fair Isaac's involvement.  It certainly might be a service worth following closely as Fair Isaac begins to add this reporting to it's offerings.

November 14, 2007 - (Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA and Annapolis, Maryland, USA) - Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE:FIC), the leading provider of analytics and decision management technology, and Payment Reporting Builds Credit  (PRBC ), a credit information repository that collects, verifies and scores rental and bill payment data, today announced a new collaboration.  They will deliver PRBC Credit Report with FICO® Expansion® Score, a comprehensive credit risk management tool that U.S. mortgage lenders can use when assessing the risk of applicants who have little or no traditional credit history. 

Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

ashabbir, you sure don't have a thin file! I'd say that by now, it would require several mules to drag yours around. Don't know that this would be right for you.

I can see how this makes sense for renters and landlords to find a way of rating thin-file renters. I guess it deals with the credit equivalent of "you have to have experience to get a job, but you have to have a job to get experience."
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.