Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEMS WITH FORD? PLEASE READ!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PROBLEMS WITH FORD? PLEASE READ!!!

Update on my Fight with Transunion:

Transunion continues to send me BS letters. I sent them certified letter with documentation showing that my account was paid in full as of July 2006.  They sent one letter not accepting the information then another saying they didn't get all the attachments.  How convenient.  I was told by a Supervisor last friday to contact the attorney general.  I did and will be submitting my complaint!!!

However,  I spoke with Ford on Friday and Today.  Today I was given information I would like to share with you.  I was told to write the following:

Ford Credit Customer Relations
Attn: World Headquarters
The American Road
P.O. Box 1732
Drop 7420
Dearborn, MI 48121-1732

I was told today that they have the power to electronically report even closed accounts. This is the problem I found on Ford.  After, an account is closed they don't report to the credit bureaus electronically anymore.  I was told last Friday that Ford would report to the credit bureaus but when I talked with Transunion today they hadn't received anything.  When I called Ford and talked with them, they suggested I write this part of Ford.  They noted they had alot of complaints with Transunion and they were looking in to it.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.