Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU?

tag
oracles
Valued Contributor

PSECU?

Hi everyone

just wanted to know, when joining PSECU, do you need to get a credit card or loan to receive the free EX fico score or can you get it with just a savings and checking account?

EDIT to add: will they use the same HP for a credit card or is it separate?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU?

I opened a savings and checking recently and I just got my first EX score with them, so that's all you need. And it's a second hard pull for a credit card. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 5
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I think you do need the checking account in additon to the savings account. When we opened with them, we opened both savings and checking.

Also, make sure you run a small transaction throught checking so it does not become dormant.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 3 of 5
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I opened a savings and checking recently and I just got my first EX score with them, so that's all you need. And it's a second hard pull for a credit card. Smiley Sad

thanks chelsea, i got my best friend to apply for membership, so i am sure he is going to be happy lol

Message 4 of 5
oracles
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

I think you do need the checking account in additon to the savings account. When we opened with them, we opened both savings and checking.

Also, make sure you run a small transaction throught checking so it does not become dormant.

thanks Ray, how often does he need to do this? he is signing up for really the score. I'm kind of jealous lol

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.