Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid OC now fighting with CA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paid OC now fighting with CA

Because I have disputed online as well I have gotten email first & then a new CR by mail.......I like seeing online BUT I really like to keep the mail ones.

Don't rush   this is when mistakes happen.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-03-2008 01:01 PM
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good advice. Thanks. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting update...

Finally saw some movement on these accounts. Pulled TC today and the CA has completely removed the NW Natural account from all 3 CRA's, but has now reported the Garbage bill as "paid" to all the CRA's when it was only reporting to one originally. 

I know my next step is to dispute with CRA's and if verified, demand proof of payment to CA. I did see a nice little hop in my FAKO's though, which is making it really tough for me to resist pulling FICO's. I had this 30-day plan, but my Harvard disputes are due to end on the 5th, and since they have waited until the last minute, I'm hoping they didn't verify and are getting ready to drop. I want to wait until my disputes are done to pull FICO's.

I need strength people... I need to resist the evil temptation of pulling scores. I may actually have made it into the 600 club, since I have had a new account with an on-time payment post, a total of 5 entries removed across the board, and may have 3 more in a couple of days. While my 30 days may be up, I'm still going to be thrilled if I meet my goal, even if it took 35 days...

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep us posted. I am in a similar situation regarding a utility bill.  I paid the OC and sent a DV to the CA about 2 weeks ago.  So far I have heard NOTHING!  I am frustrated.  It is the last baddie on my CR. 
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will definitely do that. From what I can tell, the CA updated on their normal cycle, which took about a month. I will hopefully get some good results from my disputes and will be able to do another dispute for that account and get some resolution. It was nice to see the bump in FAKO scores, TU up 6 pts and EQ up 24 pts. I think that it is largely due to the one that was removed altogether but there is ongoing debate as to whether a paid collection has any benefit over and unpaid one. I'm feeling really positive about it, and the number of baddies that I need to attack is down to about 4, not including really old ones that are aging off. Will let everyone know if and when things change. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by orhippychic on 04-03-2008 12:38 PM
Message 15 of 17
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

Any online disputes will be delivered online.  Anything else- phone, fax, postal- will be delivered by usps.
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

dragnldy wrote:
Any online disputes will be delivered online.  Anything else- phone, fax, postal- will be delivered by usps.

I disputed with TU online and received my results by USPS.  When I disputed, I did get a message saying that due to the nature of my dispute, online delivery of the results would not be available.  I don't know why that was the case.  My dispute was a simple "never late" dispute.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.