Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid accounts still showing late status

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paid accounts still showing late status

twt11 - Yes, TU only, that would be great - thanks!
Message 31 of 39
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

twt11, I think that we all could use a contact or two for both EQ and TU. So, if you don't mind sharing...

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow i`m in the same situation with capital one i have 3 ccc but i was late in 2006 for 30 60 and 90 day . now i`m trying to have them remove the late month on my cr with no  luck my next move is a GW letter i will keep you posted on my progress with them.

good luck.
Message 33 of 39
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Just remember everyone, that if you try this on a closed account, they might just stop reporting it altogether. Since mine is on a 20-year-old account (EX only), I'm not touching it.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 34 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well my online and phone dispute came back "verified"...which is crazy!  I don't know how the original bank could "verify" a 30-day late status when I paid this account in full in 2006!!!

So on Monday I sent a letter CMRRR with all of my proof.  HOPEFULLY they will change the status!  If not, I don't know what else to do...this is so frustrating Smiley Sad
Message 35 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Elexi21 -

My other profile "twt11" is suddenly locked.    I will send you a PM with the TU email address of the person who helped me with this.  She did in fact delete the Current Status of "31-60 Days"  on my account that was paid off a year ago from my report as she said she would.

Let me know if this is OK with you.
Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, that would be helpful...not sure how it works, does the message get sent to my email or do I check something within my myfico settings?
Message 37 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, I see the part where you get messages....

BTW, congrats on getting yours removed!
Message 38 of 39
Minnie
Contributor

Ughhh! I have a paid off car lease from US Bank that I have two 30-day lates on from 2006 and 2005. I made my final payment in November of 2007, but it is still showing as currently 30 days late on TU and Experian. I disputed with TU, and it came back as now currently 60 days late with a zero balance!!! What to do?? Help! Thanks. I am getting quite discouraged with this one....
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.