Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid it all off...now what?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paid it all off...now what?

i recently paid off all of my old debt (charge off's, etc.) from 2003. Not everything has updated as paid on my CR yet and I'm sure I will have to send the letters to the CRA's to update. Here is my problem, and I am assuming there is nothing I can do:

I tried PFD's and they didn't work. Someone paid my debt for me and I took the offer without waiting another six months for a third round of PFD's. Some of the CA's and OC's were not on all three CR's. But, now that I've paid, they updated to all three CRA's. These items won't fall off until 2009.

So, am I looking at GW's at this point and hopeful wishing? I have 127 late payments on just one of my CR's!! Additionally, there are a few CA's and OC's that are listing as account opened in 2000 when they really didn't open until 2002. Should I dispute this and hope it's removed?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paid it all off...now what?

You can dipute and hope they are removed.  Assucky as it sounds its better that they be listed paid than unpaid.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

what would I dispute? That they are listing the wrong date open?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would do it any wy I could simply because it has been paid nad the info is wrong.  Since it has been paid it is possible that they won't even bother to respond unless they are NCO.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.