Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid off cards with P2P loan

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Paid off cards with P2P loan

@krielly wrote:

I just did something similar in April of this year. I took out a personal loan for around 16K. While my interest rate was a tad higher at 9.4%, I am extremely happy to now have a plan to pay off this debt, and in a defined amount of time.

I received an 80 point jump in my credit scores, and now only allow approx 3% utilization to report, paying any monthly charges in full within 30-60 days.

K

Nicely done K!

        
Message 11 of 13
Involver
Valued Contributor

Prosper won't even offer me a loan and LC gives me a max offer of 2000 at near 30%. I have perfect 20 yr history, low DTI, and all scores 765+. I don't get it. Congrats on paying off those ccs, be responsible with the loan and you should be good to go.
Message 12 of 13
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Involver wrote:
Prosper won't even offer me a loan and LC gives me a max offer of 2000 at near 30%. I have perfect 20 yr history, low DTI, and all scores 765+. I don't get it. Congrats on paying off those ccs, be responsible with the loan and you should be good to go.

The heck?  I never see anyone anywhere close to 30% on LC when I'm making loans, 10% markup or was that a typo? Smiley Happy

        
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.