Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid off my Bellco CU LOC Oct 18th

tag
anewme35
Valued Member

Paid off my Bellco CU LOC Oct 18th

It still hasn't updated on any of the CRAs as of today.   I'm expecting that it will help/increase my credit score a bit.  I pulled my EQ report 10.31 and it hadn't updated at that point.  I haven't received a score watch alert indicating that a balance has decreased >5%.  Looking at my past credit reports it appears that Bellco CU reports within the last 3 days of the month.. so i expected to see something by now?  Would carrying a $1 balance trigger an update?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Paid off my Bellco CU LOC Oct 18th

What is the statement date?

Message 2 of 4
anewme35
Valued Member

The last day of the month, I believe.  Each statement available for viewing online (i only do online statments, not paper), is for and by month, first day to last and shows a listing of all transactions for my Primary Checking, Primary Savings and Line of Credit.  i've never recieved an official biling statment for the LOC. But now that I think about it, when I did carry a balance, the balance was always due by the 8th of the month.  

Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Your online statement would show a statement balance. If you carried a balance and it was due on the 8th, then likely the statement date is around now. Very likely that TL will update beginning on your statement date and you'll probably see that reflected 2-3-4 days following that statement date on your CRs. YMMV on the creditor but 99% will report that way.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.