Billikens

Partners and I are seeking a line of credit for real estate investing: Where to look?

Two partners and I are looking to get a line of credit between $100,000 - $150,000.

Do you guys know what banks out there are lending unsecured credit lines right now?  How hard is their underwriting right now?

We will be pulling on this credit line to purchase and rehab single family homes.  

I have looked at personal loans, but no one is giving those kinds of limits.  

New Contributor
slickshoes182

Re: Partners and I are seeking a line of credit for real estate investing: Where to look?

Did you ever have any success with this? Wells Fargo offers upto 100K for Personal Loans and Lines of Credit in my area. Sun Trust has an unsecured Personal Line of Credit + program that says upto 250K with investable assets at Sun Trust or other financial institutions. I don't know if there are restrictions on "other institutions"... Like would 250K in my TD Ameritrade account work? Who knows... Their site is down for maintenance so I can't check right now, but I think the Suntrust Personal Line of Credit + program is only available in some states.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}