Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayOff.com says they will payoff your cc debt

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayOff.com says they will payoff your cc debt

I have never heard of this company called PayOff. According to their website they specialize in helping consumers pay off their credit card debt via a loan between $5,000 and $25,000. Digging deeper they are with First Electronic Bank in Sandy UT. Website says when applying your credit score is not affected. I don't to see the interest rate. I don't need this as I have no credit card debt but I thought some else would like this information. Here is the link.  https://www.payoff.com

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayOff.com says they will payoff your cc debt

The website says that the rate is 10-22% APR. If it's really what they advertise then it's an option to consider if you're deep in the hole. If your credit is not a total train wreck though, you can probably get a better APR elsewhere.

@Anonymous wrote:

I have never heard of this company called PayOff. According to their website they specialize in helping consumers pay off their credit card debt via a loan between $5,000 and $25,000. Digging deeper they are with First Electronic Bank in Sandy UT. Website says when applying your credit score is not affected. I don't to see the interest rate. I don't need this as I have no credit card debt but I thought some else would like this information. Here is the link.  https://www.payoff.com

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Might just be another peer to peer lender, which specializes in consolidation.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never qualify for these. I just do the ptequalify options just to see and they always say they can't help me due to past credit problems. But I'm not in 5000 dollars in debt anyways....now
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if a denial comes with a free Fico score like Prosper?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, I hit it and got a reject:

Checking your rate was a great first step to paying off your cards.

We checked your credit (don't worry, it was a soft-check), and it looks like you don't fit our credit criteria. We'd like to help you get where you need to be.

Here's a complete list of areas for improvement along with tips to get you started:
  • 1. Based on our reports, you have a lot of inquiries on your credit report.

We typically look for 3 or less inquiries in a 6 month period.

Avoid new, unnecessary inquiries that hurt your credit score. →

And they pull TU:

We also obtained your credit score from this consumer reporting agency and used it in making our credit decision. Your credit score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report. Your credit score can change, depending on how the information in your credit report changes.

Your Credit Score: 787
    Date: June 5, 2015
    Score Range: from a low of 330 to a high of 850

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.