Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying via Pay Pal Credit ( formerly BML ) and then paying that with your CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paying via Pay Pal Credit ( formerly BML ) and then paying that with your CC

I'm sure this may have been brought up before, but it's a neat little trick that I've overlooked for sometime, so maybe it could help someone out. I should note that I am only just about to put this into practice so it's just theory for now Smiley Very Happy

Anyhow, I just realized that you can use your credit card to pay off your PayPal account.. that's pretty neat due to the fact that you can hold your balance on your PayPal account until the due date, and then pay it off with your CC, and then get another ~month to pay that off with you bank account. This could potentially double the amount of time that you could hold a balance compared to what you'd usually get from transacting on your CC alone.. and of course you'd get your CC rewards too. Smiley Very Happy

I will probably even be using this on my 6 month free interest charges through PayPal, if only to get another interest free months time to pay it off... and then of course, get my CC points Smiley Very Happy

Just figured I'd bring it up! Hope it can help someone in even a small way..

T00tles!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
petejk

Re: Paying via Pay Pal Credit ( formerly BML ) and then paying that with your CC

I did not know this, this might be useful as i carry a balance on my PayPal Credit account from time to time.

Thanks jptauer86!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.