Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments listed as "Unknown"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Payments listed as "Unknown"

Greetings all.

I am also attempting to do any steps necessary to improve my score before I apply for a new mortgage.  After reading several hundred messages, and finding MANY answers, I have ended up with just two questions.

The history of one of my CC's for the past 7 years shows ALL GREEN "OK's" for every month except for Feb, March and September of 2005. Instead of a Green box with an OK in it, it simply shows a white BLANK box.  The legend has it as meaning "UNKNOWN".   ALL payments were made on time for this card.

My 2 questions are ....

1. Are these entries hurting my score?
2. Will it improve my score if I have the OC update the reports to show as a green OK? 

Any help is appreciated.

David

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Payments listed as "Unknown"

@Anonymous wrote:
Greetings all.
I am also attempting to do any steps necessary to improve my score before I apply for a new mortgage. After reading several hundred messages, and finding MANY answers, I have ended up with just two questions.
The history of one of my CC's for the past 7 years shows ALL GREEN "OK's" for every month except for Feb, March and September of 2005. Instead of a Green box with an OK in it, it simply shows a white BLANK box. The legend has it as meaning "UNKNOWN". ALL payments were made on time for this card.
My 2 questions are ....
1. Are these entries hurting my score?
2. Will it improve my score if I have the OC update the reports to show as a green OK?
Any help is appreciated.
David

It is all good.

Congats on you excellent payment history.
Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Yes, all is GOOD!  I have a few of these on my CRs.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So long as it is NOT listed under adverse, you're good. Don't mess with it.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.