Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal

@Goal_Getterwrote:
So if Paypal Credit is a “hidden” tradeline then does that mean that the HP’s are “hidden” too? I wouldnt mind have Paypal credit and it would be a plus if they’re thinking of moving to synchrony. That would probably be my only way in with them. Synchrony hates me!

No, the hard pull is not hidden.

Message 11 of 12
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Paypal

@Goal_Getterwrote:
So if Paypal Credit is a “hidden” tradeline then does that mean that the HP’s are “hidden” too? I wouldnt mind have Paypal credit and it would be a plus if they’re thinking of moving to synchrony. That would probably be my only way in with them. Synchrony hates me!

Back in my credit dark days I was able to get a Paypal account so I would be tempted to try because if you get the account, it could be your in road back to them down the road.  If the account remians hidden, that would be a bonus since airlines like Southwest use it.  Also their high interest rates make it a cash cow the may make them for forgiving.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.