Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed CLOC reporting as revolving but not updating on CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed CLOC reporting as revolving but not updating on CR

So I'm sure others know as well that the PenFed CLOC reports as a revolving account. Mine was opened back in September. Last month in October I utilized the whole $500 available because I knew I was going to put the money right back in when I got my paycheck a couple of days later.

The question is when does PenFed update the account as paid?

The statement date was October 8th, I took the money out October 22nd and it updated that I had took the full amount, I paid it back in full on October 25th. The new statement realeased on November 8th, however it has not updated on any of my credit reports.

How long does it generally take to update with PenFed? I took a 13 point hit on all 3 reports for having an account at 100% my overall was still only at 26%

My lesson has been learned and I will definitely not be using the CLOC anymore
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed CLOC reporting as revolving but not updating on CR

PenFed updates the CRA every 2nd Sat of the month for all PLOC and installment loans. Other the credit card accounts are updated on each statement cycle
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 2 of 3
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed CLOC reporting as revolving but not updating on CR

It will update tomorrow since this is the 2nd day of this month
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.