Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed LOC Approval Low-ish Equifax

Congratulations! Well done!

Message 11 of 13
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the PenFed success!  Well done!  They have been great to me as well.  I refinanced an auto loan from NFCU and took advantage of the .99%...yes it is correct, 0.99%.  I hope to do a PLOC at some point, I tried when I first joined but they said no...wanted to build some history first.  Once I get that PLOC, I will probably move my banking relationship over to them entirely.

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I recently opened up a PenFed account and the initial pull is good for 90 days. I have already been approved for 17.5k limit at some low 8% rate on a CC and was approved for a $12k auto refinance at 1.99% down from 7.9%. That alone will save me about $2k over 3 years.

They have been nothing short of spectacular to deal with.

For me they required documentation that an auto loan actually exists and after fighting with the current lender for a week I got what was needed into PenFed for the approval.  I also called yesterday and was approved over the phone in about 30 minutes or so for a $25k personal loan.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.