Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfect site for correct FICO score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect site for correct FICO score?

Which site I can refer to for finding my correct FICO score? I think every site gives its own score but  where can i find the right score which would be referred by creditors?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: Perfect site for correct FICO score?

Credit Check Total

MyFico

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The "Right Score" is the one that is used by the lender you are applying for. Unfortunately, that could be any of a large number of various Fico scores among the 3 bureau's.
This site, MyFico, has a good, but expensive service that gives you nearly every Fico score in use today. You might not need them, so I would only buy this if you don't mind spending more, or if you are looking for a mortgage relatively soon.
CreditCheckTotal is the other option. They offer only the "main" Fico 08 for all 3 CB's, but most likely that will be all you need to know. They also provide more updates than MyFico and you can try it for just $1.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

For some reason, I have been getting this message again and again in creditchecktotal site. Any idea on the same? 

We have successfully completed your registration, however we were unable to pull your credit report due to temporary technical difficulties. Your credit card has not been charged.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now i am able to access it. But since i have been their member already, it just shows me the experian report. For all three, i have to pay 42 dollars.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.