Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loans That Don't Report to Transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Loans That Don't Report to Transunion

Hello,

I am investigating a personal loan of $15,000 but I'd like to use a company that does not report or check Transunion. I have 3 hard inquiries at Transunion but only 1 with Ex and 0 with EQ. My FICO credit scores are 738 (Ex), 733 (TU), and 735 (EQ). I am using this to pay down credit card debt which is the reason my scores are not higher as I have no missed payments, long credit history, and a mix of personal and installment loans.

Could you please help me identify what personal loan lending companies will not inquire or report to TU (companies like Upstart, Prosper, Lending Club, etc.) I want to substantially reduce my credit card balance in this way, to improve my score, to work towards qualifying for a mortgage in the coming months. I'm trying to avoid my TU having too many hard inquiries and too high of installment loans.

I would greatly appreciate any guidance here.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal Loans That Don't Report to Transunion

Of those you listed, Upstart and Lending Club both pull TU and Lending Club definitely reports to TU. Prosper pulls EX. As far as I know, there is no personal loan that does not report to TU.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.