Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Planet Feedback Any Results

NCO is a collection agency that we all love to death!Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 17
future
Frequent Contributor

i did a recon letter for hooters, they honored my request and answered me in 7- 10 days, but it did not earn me the response i was hoping forSmiley Sad.  i might do one for carnivalSmiley Wink
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used PFB several times and gotten NO results at all.  Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used planet feedback for a hooters reconn. got a call from merrick bank but they didnt know what i was asking. haha. said re apply in 60 days. also wrote to verzion about a collection on my report. got a call from the excutive office but the lady couldnt help me because the account was closed she gave me another number to call. still waiting on the other letters i wrote on there
Message 14 of 17
loriku
Established Member

I wrote a letter too for PFD to Verizon Wireless on Friday, Aug 3.  I also got ripped from other readers, but I figured it was still worth a try.  I received a phone call on Monday from a Customer Relations person.  I spoke to him for about 10 minutes but he didn't want to budge on the PFD.  He said if I had proof that for some reason I believed I did not owe the full balance, he would consider reducing the amount but I would need to research it some more.  I am looking through my paperwork trying to find something that will convince him to remove!
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did a complaint against Verizon 2 days ago and the CEO sent me an email with attachment I cannot open....sucks
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:
Did a complaint against Verizon 2 days ago and the CEO sent me an email with attachment I cannot open....sucks

Dont open it.  It may be have a Verizonrus.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.