Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help with FICO scores

tag
mipema
Contributor

Please help with FICO scores

Hey,

Back in September of '07 I purchased my FICO scores from Myfico dot com, and today, they are exactly the same as they were nearly 5 months ago - in fact my Equifax dropped 3 points from 693 to 690, but TU and EX have remained constant.

I just checked the WAMU site, and obtained my PFICO scores, which have changed every month since September, expressed by the chart below.

719 - Sept '07

720 - Oct '07

719 - Nov '07

723 - Dec '07

728 - Jan '08

What I don't understand is, why if my PFICO changes every month, my FICO score(s) do not reflect the change(s).

Thanks

Message Edited by mipema on 01-22-2008 04:42 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help with FICO scores

Not to worry -- these are very small changes in score.

The PFICO score weighs your revolving TLs a bit more than the FICO score (which also considers installment loans like auto and mortgage).  This could cause slight variation.

Message Edited by masdeocho on 01-22-2008 04:52 PM
Message 2 of 4
mipema
Contributor

Thanks for the help.

I just checked my e-mail and I got a new alert. My score increased from a 690, three points to a 693, so now all three scores are exactly the same as they were Sept '07. Now for the long haul up to 800 and beyond!!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

mipema wrote:
Thanks for the help.

I just checked my e-mail and I got a new alert. My score increased from a 690, three points to a 693, so now all three scores are exactly the same as they were Sept '07. Now for the long haul up to 800 and beyond!!

You're welcome.  Just keep paying everything on time and keeping your util down and you'll get there!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.