Did you mean: 

Please, please, please - Relevant thread titles - the benifits

tag
Veee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please, please, please - Relevant thread titles - the benifits

haulingthescoreup wrote:
When I grow up, I'm gonna be just like MV. Smiley Happy

Veee and reddkaandy, where are you posting? Mostly on rebuilding and I think the other one is credit cards, I think I've only posted once in "general", except for yesterday.  I'm going to have to log off here, but I'll try to hunt down your posts later. The usual problems with no responses are:
  • it's on the wrong board --no one there knows, and they don't want to reply saying "I don't know"  before I post, unless its a reply to someone I always ask my question to myself and then try to put it in the right place ... we all make mistakes sometimes ... and now, you've jinx'd me Smiley Happy
  • the initial post might be too long and it scares people off, although colors and bullets do help Part of this problem, people writing there novels is that they are trying to supply the folks here with as much info as possible 1) because you know the repliers are going to come back and say ... who, what, why, when or where so you try and avoid that.  I know your reffering to the part of the story as to how they got there and not the "credit" stuff but when your new and your reading the stickies that say ... TELL US EVERYTHING, don't leave anything out ... well, we're not Smiley Happy
  • it has been tacked on to an existing post, and it's either completely irrelevant to the original question, or it's on one of the gi-normous threads started in June 07 or something, and no one has the heart to even read it, much less reply. (this is typically a newbie problem; I don't think y'all are doing this)  I have chimmed in on one or two of those threads, not posting original question there - just comments, and have actually gotten more of a response ... Smiley Surprised
  • something good is on TV (never try posting on Saturday and Sunday afternoons in the fall with a lot of good football on), or the economy is imploding and people are too worried or distracted to think through your problem. Smiley Sad  Understood, which is probably some of my problem as I spend so much time reading during the week (in the evenings and to tired to post) that I try to do my posts on the weekend ... so I have time to write my novel Smiley Happy Will work on this.

I hardly ever post on Rebuilding, because I am completely and utterly clueless as to most of the issues, and I don't want to mislead anyone.  I understand and I don't expect someone to answer that doesn't know the correct answer. You were actually one here that jumped in to try and rescue me, and I appreciate that.  Not for nothing but I still don't have that answer.  Apparently sidewinder is the only one who knows and he/she hasn't been around for a week or more now.  You did some math with me Smiley Happy and I figured it out and went with it ... hope it works. 
  • I tried to keep it short!  You should see what I deleted Smiley Tongue

Veee

Myfico scores as of 11/12/08 TU 750 EX 722

MyFico scores as of 9/20/08 TU 638 EX 663 EQ 691
    Message 31 of 32
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: Please, please, please - Relevant thread titles - the benifits

haulingthescoreup wrote:
    When I grow up, I'm gonna be just like MV. Smiley Happy

Veee and reddkaandy, where are you posting? Understanding FICO, general credit issues, credit cards, mortgage loans, student loans, rebuilding your credit, and one horrible no need to respond one in smorgasboard (which also made its way into general...my bad for double posts. As you've pointed out, you hardly ever post on Rebuilding...I just try to make sure I reach more people by posting in different rooms. I'm going to have to log off here, but I'll try to hunt down your posts later. The usual problems with no responses are:
  • it's on the wrong board --no one there knows, and they don't want to reply saying "I don't know" Not sure if that's true or not for some...most are properly "boarded" but maybe you can look at my posts and tell me where/if I went wrong with boards.
  • the initial post might be too long and it scares people off, although colors and bullets do help DITTO what Veee said 2x.
  • it has been tacked on to an existing post, and it's either completely irrelevant to the original question, or it's on one of the gi-normous threads started in June 07 or something, and no one has the heart to even read it, much less reply. (this is typically a newbie problem; I don't think y'all are doing this) Again, DITTO what Veee said. I don't post my questions on other people's threads, I kind of want to make sure you all know I have a question. If I do it that way, it may be viewed as a response.
  • something good is on TV (never try posting on Saturday and Sunday afternoons in the fall with a lot of good football on), or the economy is imploding and people are too worried or distracted to think through your problem. Smiley Sad No comment...I have no problem waiting for relevant responses. I do understand that everyone here has a life...obviously we didn't get into credit trouble by not having a lifeSmiley Surprised (or cable for that matterSmiley Very Happy)

I hardly ever post on Rebuilding, because I am completely and utterly clueless as to most of the issues, and I don't want to mislead anyone. Thanks for the heads upSmiley Happy...now I know why I'm not getting a response from you in that arena.

• Message Edited by reddkaandy on 09-27-2008 08:45 AM

Message Edited by reddkaandy on 09-27-2008 08:47 AM
        Message 32 of 32
        Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.