Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible GW from Sears MC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possible GW from Sears MC?

I have a closed Sears MC account that I have currently enrolled in their 0% interest for a year program.  I used it last year to get current on my payments and have made 8 payments on time in a row.

My first payment was in July 07 and on my credit report they show 90-days late for June, July & August of 2007.

So I have sent a couple of GW letters, with no response.  I called today and spoke to a nice guy...he said all he could do was report my "current" status.  I said I didn't really think that would help, and since I'm trying to re-fi my mortgage in 6 months, I'd hoped for more.

I asked him if he thought it would help, and he said yes, I would certainly do it.  SO, maybe this is a GW adjustment in disguise?  Maybe he is really going to take off the 90-day lates???

I doubt it, but I'm crossing my fingers!  Smiley Very Happy  I just had to share....

My scores are still really low after getting all my collections paid and removed.  I think these 90--day lates are possibly what's really killing it.  Also my util is high and I have balances reporting on too many cards.  Ugh, lots to do!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.