Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible technical error with Experian.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possible technical error with Experian.

Hey everybody. Experian usually gives everyone a 10 digit report number whereby they can go to Experian and click the "view report again" link (it's a free way to access report as many times as you like). But last week when I used the report number to view my report again, I got the "we are unable to honor your request for online access". So I called Experian about this last week and they said that people commonly get that message because the 10 digit report numbers are only good for so long, and eventually they expire, thus people have to call in and get a new 10 digit report number in the mail. So I waited for the "new" 10 digit report number, and when I received it, I went online to Experian's "view report again" link, and it gave me my report with no problem. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Possible technical error with Experian.

Yes I have. I didn't know you could call EX to get a new number in the mail, though.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.