cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post your 'love meter' (score meters) here!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Post your 'love meter' (score meters) here!

Hey folks, I thought I'd post this for anyone who wants to post their progress meters.  All I did was copy and paste.  The notes in parenthesis are my own statements.  Smiley Happy

(Go Giants!!!)  Smiley Very Happy

Your TransUnion FICO® score is very good    

Your score is above the average score of U.S. consumers and demonstrates to lenders that you are a very dependable borrower.  (Score is 759 with TU.  I need one more stinkin' point to knock that meter up!!!!!)

Your Equifax FICO® score is great

Your score is well above the average score of U.S. consumers and clearly demonstrates to lenders that you are an exceptional borrower.  (Score is 760 with EQ) Smiley Happy

Your Experian FICO® score is great

We have nothing good to say about your score because we are Experian and we are rulers of the galaxy but your score with us may prove something to lenders...but we won't tell YOU what it is. Smiley Tongue (Score is 761 with EX)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Post your 'love meter' (score meters) here!

Very impressive usafjay!!

However, for fear of embarrassment, and severe lack of "love" I will not be posting mine. Smiley Tongue

I will just envy yours for the time being, if it's alright with you.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Post your 'love meter' (score meters) here!

Thanks stef,  you'll be there too as long as you work hard at it!  Smiley Happy

Hey mods, I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum, can you move this to the 'General Credit Issues' side?  Sorry about that!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.