cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power of attorney for lein recordation and title correction?

tag
black_citi
Established Contributor

Power of attorney for lein recordation and title correction?

DCU sent me this. This is the second one. The first I sent them but they sent me another one. I know it is referring to my title correction since I refinanced from santander but I still don't know to do. They are closed today (one of the drawbacks of being with a small company) so I can't call them. 

At the bottom of this paper it says "note: A commissioned officer may sign in lieu of a notary public." They highlighted the areas they want filled out. I don't know of no commissioned officer. Do I need to take this to the DMV? Is it just an option? Here is a pic of what it says. 

photo 20140419_144508_zps9ef0f624.jpg
Make More, Spend Less
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
freak4tech
New Contributor

Re: Power of attorney for lein recordation and title correction?

Looks like you have to get that notorized. take it to a UPS store they can notorized it for you, will cost $10 

Amex Business Gold NPSL ( 85k internal limit ) - AMEX Everyday $4200 - Chase Freedom $5500 - Discovery it $1300 - BOA Secured $4900 - Cap1 Sparks $1250 - Cap1 Spark Business $1500

2/18/2015
Fico EQ 682 - EX 691 - TU 699
1 boa baddie from 10/08 dying to get this removed
Message 2 of 4
black_citi
Established Contributor

Okay, thanks. Smiley Happy

Make More, Spend Less
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

That applies to military personnel, who can have a commissioned officer verify in lieu of a notary.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.