Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prayer for all!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prayer for all!!

Good morning, my Fico sisters and brothers,

I am writing this prayer to all of my family here at myfico because so many of us are in situations that may be dire, or they may be heading that way, or we just need a comforting word in the midst of all this trouble that our world is experiencing.  To those of you who may be offended, please know that is not my intent and just know that prayer really works. For all others who believe as I do, agree with it because there is power in agreement.

Father, I thank for you the new friends on this board who I have never seen, yet you have seen and you know them.  You have known them from the foundations of this world and you Lord know their hearts, their hurts and disappointments, fears, secrets, hopes and dreams.  I pray for all of them and their families who are going through a rough time right now, who look to you for hope and encouragement, guidance and peace, power and a way out of their situations.  Father, you know that yes many of us have not cared overly much for our credit in the past, but Lord we know now that it is a blessing and an opportunity based on your principles to have the things that you have promised us and to help others in need through our blessing.  Forgive us for mistakes that we have made in the past, mistakes that we are continually making yet learning from, help us to move forward, help us to make those tough decisions that we need to make Lord even though we are scared right now to move for fear of making the wrong decision.  I pray for strength to endure what we are in right now, strength for future uncertain as it is, strength to be lights for our spouses, children and family and friends who may one day walk down this road, for today.  Thank you, Lord, that we are all blessed even though we don't feel like we are but our hope is in you and your glory and your will for our lives.  Thanking you in advance for the many testimonies that will come through this board for your intercession in our lives and our problems.  Thanks for loving us and teach us to love each other just as much.  In your name, Jesus.  Amen..

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eve
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Prayer for all!!

Thank you Eve. This is a wonderful prayer. I have seen GOD work in my life and the lives of those I care about many, many times. There is not enough thanks that I can give to him for HIS love and care. More than we think, he is always right there helping us and guiding us. All we need to do is believe and see his blessing in even the most tiny thing. It is always there. I thank him for the MIRACLES in my life and the MIRACLES in my families life. I also thank God for this forum, for without it I would not have learned how to better my financial future even though I have been paying my bills on time. As we have seen, that is not enough.

GOD is good all the time. And God is ON TIME - EVERYTIME.

Please do not be offended anyone as this is not meant to convert anyone or push our beliefs on anyone. It is just an acknowledgement of the power that I believe is greater and stronger than ourselves.

I thank God also for the support of all the wonderful people in this forum who dedicate their time to helping me and others like me. One Love to all.

Cecilia

GOD BLESS AND MAY ALL YOUR TROUBLES BE MADE LIGHT.
Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beautiful prayer and I do believe in it's power to change things.  I am so grateful for this board.
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

God works in mysterious ways. When I was having upset of my refi on my heloc- what God was trying to teach me was patience and perserverence. I started with an offer of 9 percent and was denied, then 8.49 and the appraisial didn't go through, and finally ended with the credit union at 7.49 fixed with no closing costs!!!!

Prayers to all who ask for them,

netpanther
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Eve, with you praying for us and Marvin singing in the background, we can not loose. Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 25
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Thank you Eve. There is power in prayer. This is just what I needed today. Again, thanks and God Bless.
Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome to all, just doing what I heard God say do. 

Eve
Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi myhearts07. I am a Christian and definitely believe in the power of prayer and I KNOW that God is able!

myhearts07 wrote:
Good morning, my Fico sisters and brothers,

I am writing this prayer to all of my family here at myfico because so many of us are in situations that may be dire, or they may be heading that way, or we just need a comforting word in the midst of all this trouble that our world is experiencing.  To those of you who may be offended, please know that is not my intent and just know that prayer really works. For all others who believe as I do, agree with it because there is power in agreement.

Father, I thank for you the new friends on this board who I have never seen, yet you have seen and you know them.  You have known them from the foundations of this world and you Lord know their hearts, their hurts and disappointments, fears, secrets, hopes and dreams.  I pray for all of them and their families who are going through a rough time right now, who look to you for hope and encouragement, guidance and peace, power and a way out of their situations.  Father, you know that yes many of us have not cared overly much for our credit in the past, but Lord we know now that it is a blessing and an opportunity based on your principles to have the things that you have promised us and to help others in need through our blessing.  Forgive us for mistakes that we have made in the past, mistakes that we are continually making yet learning from, help us to move forward, help us to make those tough decisions that we need to make Lord even though we are scared right now to move for fear of making the wrong decision.  I pray for strength to endure what we are in right now, strength for future uncertain as it is, strength to be lights for our spouses, children and family and friends who may one day walk down this road, for today.  Thank you, Lord, that we are all blessed even though we don't feel like we are but our hope is in you and your glory and your will for our lives.  Thanking you in advance for the many testimonies that will come through this board for your intercession in our lives and our problems.  Thanks for loving us and teach us to love each other just as much.  In your name, Jesus.  Amen..

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eve

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe in God, but sometimes I wonder if He beleives in me. That makes me very sad.

Message 9 of 25
sl
Established Contributor

I believe in God and the power of prayer and I also believe God believes in all of us!!

He never gives up on anyone.
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.