cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier Financial Credit Union of New Holstein, Kiel, and Chilton Wisconsin pulled my wife's credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Premier Financial Credit Union of New Holstein, Kiel, and Chilton Wisconsin pulled my wife's credit

Premier Financial Credit Union's response provided, they vividly recall pulling by credit in 2015.  Why would you remember something so vividly if there was no wrong doing?  Why wouldn't a representative
call me informing me that my credit was accidentally pulled so I could get that information off my credit report?  Where did you get my SSN and personal information to "accidentally" pull my credit?  If my credit was
incidentally pulled in 2015 when my ex and his wife were applying for a 2nd mortgage or loan, why would you dig through 7 years of paperwork to find my information?  IF the bank was going to use the information
they had on hand, wouldn't they have used the information they had on file for the still active 2011 loan for my ex?  If that is the case, my name and personal information should not be on that paperwork at all. 
Do you see where I am going with this?  Something is not right.  I do not believe this was a simple error, it seems impossible.  You need more than just a name to pull a hard inquiry, where did my step dad,
Mr. Steve Nothem and Premier Financial Credit Union get that information?  I guess we will just have to wait and see......
(Mod removed-Im sorry this is considered solicitation and as such cannot be linked in the public forum)
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.