Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presidio Collection Agency

tag
Cory
Established Contributor

Presidio Collection Agency

Does anyone happen to have their address? Is anyone currently dealing with them?

I need to DV them fast, quick and a hurry. They are not on neither of my credit reports.

Thanks, any help is much appreciated.

Cory

Message Edited by Cory on 01-23-2008 07:32 PM
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Cory
Established Contributor

Re: Presidio Collection Agency

Well, I mean their name is on my report, but no address.Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Is it these guys:

101 CROSSWAY PARK WEST
WOODBERRY, NY 11797 ?

Message 3 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Message 4 of 8
Cory
Established Contributor

Thank you much! I found that also as I was searching.

You are on top of things.

Have a great night, or it could be day where you are.

Cory
Message 5 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ditto
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Give up on them.....they are inhouse collections for providian......different rules apply. They will not delete !     They just dropped of my TU and EX   will not drop from EQ until March of this year.

Now im going by what I tried with them.....I did not DV them until I was past SOL and did not try to PIF or PFD.
Message 7 of 8
Cory
Established Contributor

Hey you guys, thanks for your imput. I'm sending Presidio two letters at the same time. One Certified and the other regular mail.

Presidio needs to explain to me why they sold my account to Midland and is still reporting a balance. Now Mid and presidio are being reported and drop my fico score low. EX 525 and EQ 599.

Actually, Equifax has a new mortgage charge-off report by Crossland. I don't know who they are. I'm going to send them a letter today too.

In regards to Presidio, if they want to keep the account against me, by all means they have their rights. But Midland has to go. I already have credit cards so I am riding the clouds right now. Knock on wood.

Thank you guys,

Cory
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.