Established Contributor
Cory

Presidio Collection Agency

[ Edited ]
Does anyone happen to have their address? Is anyone currently dealing with them?

I need to DV them fast, quick and a hurry. They are not on neither of my credit reports.

Thanks, any help is much appreciated.

Cory

Message Edited by Cory on 01-23-2008 07:32 PM
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Established Contributor
Cory

Re: Presidio Collection Agency

Well, I mean their name is on my report, but no address.:smileyhappy:
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Is it these guys:

101 CROSSWAY PARK WEST
WOODBERRY, NY 11797 ?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Established Contributor
Cory

Thank you much! I found that also as I was searching.

You are on top of things.

Have a great night, or it could be day where you are.

Cory
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Ditto
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Give up on them.....they are inhouse collections for providian......different rules apply. They will not delete !     They just dropped of my TU and EX   will not drop from EQ until March of this year.

Now im going by what I tried with them.....I did not DV them until I was past SOL and did not try to PIF or PFD.
Established Contributor
Cory

Hey you guys, thanks for your imput. I'm sending Presidio two letters at the same time. One Certified and the other regular mail.

Presidio needs to explain to me why they sold my account to Midland and is still reporting a balance. Now Mid and presidio are being reported and drop my fico score low. EX 525 and EQ 599.

Actually, Equifax has a new mortgage charge-off report by Crossland. I don't know who they are. I'm going to send them a letter today too.

In regards to Presidio, if they want to keep the account against me, by all means they have their rights. But Midland has to go. I already have credit cards so I am riding the clouds right now. Knock on wood.

Thank you guys,

Cory

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+