Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Pricacy Guard has been my monitoring CRA for at least 7 y...

[ Edited ]

Where do i start? Pricacy Guard has been my monitoring CRA for at least 7 years. I pay $50 a year for it and never knew what to do with it util now.
 In Ct. the SOL is 6 years unless any payment was made after first missed one. Then the 6 years start over.
I have several baddies that show first missed pmt in Feb.or March of 2001. One CRA shows CO and another shows pmts made  for over a year after the CO.
I have  one or 2 CAs  that i have to guess what it is. They have put their own account # in and the amount owed is a little different then all my COs. One CA ( palisades ) shows with EQ  payments are still being made.Another ( palisades collection L )  this must be the same but it showes EX  as CO Dec.2006.  It also states that account was opened in Dec of 2005.
How can I get The correct CO so I can figure out how to handel them.
I really should change my name to Very Confused.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 06-23-2007 05:44 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}