Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Privacy Matters Lockedout

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Privacy Matters Lockedout

If you have been locked out of PM did it just tell you that the login information was incorrect?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Privacy Matters Lockedout

I don't think anyone has gotten locked out of an existing PM account yet.

I doubt that would be a lockout message, hope you've fixed the problem. 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

im getting an error message when trying to log in. I know they never took out the 29.99 fee.
Message 3 of 14
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Badcreditguy wrote:
im getting an error message when trying to log in. I know they never took out the 29.99 fee.

Great...  well I logged on this afternoon with no problem.  We never got charged the fee either and got our $1's refunded.  I'm afraid to check but I will in a bit.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 14
dizzier
Established Contributor

@SmartCookie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Great... well I logged on this afternoon with no problem. We never got charged the fee either and got our $1's refunded. I'm afraid to check but I will in a bit.

you know, i never got charged my fee either. do you all think we slipped through the cracks? will we ever be charged? i hope not Smiley Very Happy

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 5 of 14
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

We did not get charged the agreed on annual yet either.  And as it were, DH got his buck back but mine still has not come thru as of yesterday.

I've got an unfortunate update... both of our accounts now say:
"An error occurred: The login information entered is invalid." when accessed.

Great.  Yup.... accounts are frozen or cancelled.  I do not have reason to believe this is a 'lockout' like the TC situation.  I think it's a billing issue and they are taking back their offer. 

I promised myself a stress free day though and am not calling customer service.
Message 6 of 14
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Oh bloody hell...  I tried to at least use their online 'contact us' to inquire... and it won't even send... message says 'send failure please try again later'.

Either they are having massive internal issues, or they really want to not hear from us.  I'm hoping it's just a systemwide site problem.
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

im going to be irate if they take back the offer Smiley Mad
Message 8 of 14
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Badcreditguy wrote:
im going to be irate if they take back the offer Smiley Mad

I'm not wanting to call them because of that.  For now I can keep thinking there is half a chance they won't... but... ummm yup it's walking like a duck isn't it? 
Message 9 of 14
dizzier
Established Contributor

here is the message i get when i try to log in:

"Please make sure this information is correct:
Our databases are currently being updated. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later. [EC0000]"

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.