Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Privacy Matters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Privacy Matters

I signed up for the free trial for the credit monitoring service its been about 15 minutes and I havent gotten my email yet im nervious because i put my CC info in. Does it normally take a while to get the email from them?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

Re: Privacy Matters

It took me a long time to get it. Pretty frustrating.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

a long time as in hours, days?
Message 3 of 5
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
a long time as in hours, days?

Actually, I think I signed up at night and it didn't arrive until the following morning. Not sure what other people's experiences are though.
Message 4 of 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

As you are registering, there is a page with your ID number on it.  If you were able to write it down.... it is useable immediately and you don't have to wait for that email to come the next day (or 2nd day!).

If you didn't snag it in time, call customer service... I think they might be able to give you your ID if you verify the CC you signed up with.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.