Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems accessing Truecredit.com??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems accessing Truecredit.com??

Is anyone else experiencing problems connecting to Truecredit.com?

I have tried and tried for the last 20 minutes and I can't access the website. Hopefully they didn't "blacklist" me.....
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Problems accessing Truecredit.com??

busywoman wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing problems connecting to Truecredit.com?

I have tried and tried for the last 20 minutes and I can't access the website. Hopefully they didn't "blacklist" me.....

I can't get on to Chase IP, which uses TC, so it might well be a TC pronblem
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 11
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

I can't fully log into PrivacyMatters, and that is related as well either with servers or databases.   Hope it resolves soon.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 11
tyler511
Valued Member

I had the same problem this morning,It's working now....
Message 4 of 11
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

I am still having problems going through NC Identity Protect...
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 5 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Chase IP seems to be back up
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I got into TC about 20 minutes ago, no problem. But the EQ site was down for several hours through the afternoon. (It's back up now.)

We've melted them down! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 11
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
We've melted them down! Smiley Very Happy

Not me! My reports haven't changed in like 45 days! And I have 3 new accounts, with balances!
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 8 of 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MeganML84 wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote: We've melted them down! Smiley Very Happy
Not me! My reports haven't changed in like 45 days! And I have 3 new accounts, with balances!

OK, now THAT would make me crazy.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 11
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@MeganML84 wrote:

haulingthescoreup wrote: We've melted them down! Smiley Very Happy

OK, now THAT would make me crazy.

Oh, believe me, it IS. So bad that I even got a SW alert saying, "There has been no activity on your reports this month..." GRRRR.... Nothing but new inquiries dirtying up my reports with no new tradelines to coincide them.

Hmph! Smiley Mad
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.