Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Report Oct 1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progress Report Oct 1

Thank you everyone!

Portfolio is OFF (a CA).  Waiting for the next go-round though.

Verizon verified Equifax (incorrect BTW - so I may have some leverage since they are reporting incorrectly), still in dispute with TU & EX - have to wait until those are finished then I can send a letter to Verizon as an OC (will MOV each CRA at the same time).  Comcast is providing their work order  porting the number this past June (Verizon is verifying account closed in Dec 2006 and 4x120).

Still waiting to hear from IC systems on DV - they have until Oct 16 (received letter Sep 17).

Cards are all getting paid off (except for a couple with a small util - Citgo (5%) and Citibank 4% and Cap 1 (0% until Jan so 50% ).  So by Jan - I should have a decent score jump.

Gave up on joining true credit - they auth'd my card for each time I tried so when calling to find out what was going on rep clued me to credit keeper (which works experian which is not 'my best' CR (EQ is for some reason).  TU is close to EX.  Their scoring is not FICO but for now I just need to know which way it's going.  Figure if I pull 2x a month (to monitor), I shoud be able to keep a handle on things.

BTW, cap1 reported limits to all 3 bureaus.

Worried about something getting overlooked during the moving process - so zeroing out everything was best - and have the others on an minimum autopay (at least no 'lates' if not a good util - some card has to be used for the movers and then PIF).

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 10-01-2007 03:42 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Progress Report Oct 1

Lady_Scarlet wrote:
Thank you everyone!

Portfolio is OFF (a CA).  Waiting for the next go-round though.

Verizon verified Equifax (incorrect BTW - so I may have some leverage since they are reporting incorrectly), still in dispute with TU & EX - have to wait until those are finished then I can send a letter to Verizon as an OC (will MOV each CRA at the same time).  Comcast is providing their work order  porting the number this past June (Verizon is verifying account closed in Dec 2006 and 4x120).

Still waiting to hear from IC systems on DV - they have until Oct 16 (received letter Sep 17).

Cards are all getting paid off (except for a couple with a small util - Citgo (5%) and Citibank 4% and Cap 1 (0% until Jan so 50% ).  So by Jan - I should have a decent score jump.

Gave up on joining true credit - they auth'd my card for each time I tried so when calling to find out what was going on rep clued me to credit keeper (which works experian which is not 'my best' CR (EQ is for some reason).  TU is close to EX.  Their scoring is not FICO but for now I just need to know which way it's going.  Figure if I pull 2x a month (to monitor), I shoud be able to keep a handle on things.

BTW, cap1 reported limits to all 3 bureaus.

Worried about something getting overlooked during the moving process - so zeroing out everything was best - and have the others on an minimum autopay (at least no 'lates' if not a good util - some card has to be used for the movers and then PIF).

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 10-01-2007 03:42 PM

I don't understand about truecredit. I use it just to check CR. Only myfico has true FICO scores.
   I do know about UTIL.  I am on vacation out of state and will be using my CC.lmao  of course I used them to get here. My scores will go down but I can always pay down again after.  I did pay all my CC before leaving so I wouldn't miss anything.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.