Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promise Financial personal loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Promise Financial personal loan

Mine was reporting on EQ for about a month or two but then the tradeline was deleted. I was actually happy it was gone as my score went down when it reported. It looks like it'll take another hit when they start reporting again. :/

Message 41 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi alexl22,

This is Brad from Promise Financial.  We are finalizing our reporting to all bureaus and will begin reporting very soon.  Apologies for the delay, as I know the folks on this forum are excited to be building their credit history!

We appreciate you choosing to work with us.  As always, please let me know any questions.

Thanks,

Brad

Cool! I was just thinking about eMailing you guys since the one open loan I had reporting is now paid and closed. It'll be nice to have my Promise Financial loan reporting.

Message 42 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine was reporting on EQ for about a month or two but then the tradeline was deleted. I was actually happy it was gone as my score went down when it reported. It looks like it'll take another hit when they start reporting again. :/

It's back on EQ for me as of yesterday. Still not reporting to the other two yet.

Message 43 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Saw that via CK earlier last week but no notification from myFICO yet.
Message 44 of 57
NYFan63
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi alexl22,

This is Brad from Promise Financial.  We are finalizing our reporting to all bureaus and will begin reporting very soon.  Apologies for the delay, as I know the folks on this forum are excited to be building their credit history!

We appreciate you choosing to work with us.  As always, please let me know any questions.

Thanks,

Brad

Hey Brad - I noticed you do not lend in NJ? Are there plans for Promise Financial to lend in NJ anytime soon?  Thanks!

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 45 of 57
alexl22
Regular Contributor

You really need to work on reporting accurate information. You first reported to EQ for me at the begining of May but with a report date of 3/31/16 and an incorrect balance, Then today you report to TU with a report date of 1/16 and the full balance when there is only 300 dollars left. I have disputed both as this is infuriating. Also I have plans of applying for a mortgage in June, when this is paid off, and I hope this is resolved by then or I will have to pursure other means of resolution.

Starting Score: myFICO TU: 542, myFICO EQ: 556 EX: 549 (03/2013)
Current Score: 729 TU, EQ: 702, EX 724

Message 46 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexl22 wrote:

You really need to work on reporting accurate information. You first reported to EQ for me at the begining of May but with a report date of 3/31/16 and an incorrect balance, Then today you report to TU with a report date of 1/16 and the full balance when there is only 300 dollars left. I have disputed both as this is infuriating. Also I have plans of applying for a mortgage in June, when this is paid off, and I hope this is resolved by then or I will have to pursure other means of resolution.

Absolutely agree. The majority of my payment history is missing, balance is different between the two bureaus because one last reported March, the other shows January. Get it together Promise!

Message 47 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alexl22, this is Brad from Promise Financial.  Thanks for the note regarding reporting and I apologize for any inconvenience.  We’re working hard to get this information fully up to date across all bureaus, and I expect the information to update quickly as the bureau receives and updates the rest of our reporting.  However, please let me know if these issues do not resolve shortly. (Mod Cut-Im sorry direct contact info cannot be posted in the public forum) Thanks as always for the continued feedback – it’s much appreciated.

Message 48 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Brad, for stepping in to address issues. We never see that from any other lender. And, for those of you who don't know it, Brad isn't just some CSR. He's the owner.

Message 49 of 57
alexl22
Regular Contributor

I understand that, and I have no complaints about the product that was issued, it was great! But if your going to report to the credit bureaus, maybe don't do it till you can do it correctly, and I would not even be pressing the issue really, if I were not going to be applying for a mortgage where every point helps. Brad does seem like he is doing his best, and seems like a stand up guy, but when I get an alert of a full balance loan when its actually at 350 I got a bit upset! As I think most here would >.<  Best of luck Brad

Starting Score: myFICO TU: 542, myFICO EQ: 556 EX: 549 (03/2013)
Current Score: 729 TU, EQ: 702, EX 724

Message 50 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.