Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promise Financial personal loan

tag
jason7613
Established Member

Re: Promise Financial personal loan

Hey all- is promise just for wedding loans now?  Only seeing that form of lending options, so wasn't sure if I was missing something?  Thanks!

Message 51 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jason7613 wrote:

Hey all- is promise just for wedding loans now?  Only seeing that form of lending options, so wasn't sure if I was missing something?  Thanks!

They lend for nearly everything. Weddings is just their hook.

Message 52 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, this is Brad from Promise Financial.  I wanted to follow up regarding credit reporting – you should now be seeing updated reporting (through at least March), and it should continue to update going forward.  We’re still finalizing a few things with Experian, and will be keeping our eyes on all the bureaus for the next few months until the process is fully ironed out.  As always, please post any thoughts/ideas/issues here or feel welcome to email us (info@promisefin.com).  We appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you.

Message 53 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, now reporting on EQ and TU. Balance reported is wrong, (too high), but I assume that will be corrected as time goes on. Thanks, Brad, for your attention to this.

Message 54 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you going to ever start lending in North Dakota?

Message 55 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this thread is a bit old, but like to ask anyone that has experience with Promise Financial. I just read it needed a score of 660+ with TU? but on their site it says 620+ can anyone give some insights?

Also, when you do a Pre-Qualification check and denied, does that mean you can't request another Pre-Q? the reason I'm asking is that I have a collection in my account that was put in just very recently 5 months ago and it was a fault by mixed up from school. Anyway, they have rectified the situation and they are deleting this collection which I hope will help with my credit score once deleted (5 months old, CA, $4500 balance). It will leave 1 CA on my report for $137 and due to come off on 12/16. I tried to check my rate on Sofi and I was declined with a score of 662 on EX showing the above CA. I called and was told I can't apply again until after 60 days. OUCH... 

Well, I have open installment loans for all my student loans at $7,000+ all in all and I want to just have all of it consolidated. My TU has the lowest score at 635, they are still trying to delete my student loan rehab baddies that's taking them longer than EX. AAoA is 9 years 2 months, 18% UTI but should be at 3% by tomorrow when Penfed reports. I  make $80K +/- not using household income but if I have to we'll be closer to $200K+/-. 17 INQ and 9 New Accounts. I got app happy, I know...

Message 56 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.