Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prosper Loan...

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Prosper Loan...

Just received notification that I'm 100% funded & the interest rate was bid down to 15.25%.  Quite a bit lower than those friendly folk at HSBC gave meSmiley Mad.  Now they can kiss my grits.Smiley Wink

Can you die from breathing melting plastic fumes?  Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Re: Prosper Loan...

Congratulations!

I want to do the same thing, but I am afraid that my rank of "D" will get me nowhere. I placed a listing but withdrew it after a while.
Message 2 of 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Why not start with a $1,000 loan & bump up your interest percentage a bit.  Write a compelling note on why you should get this loan.

Pay the loan off in 6 payments & try again for a larger loan. 
Message 3 of 15
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I am intending to do that. But, will i get Hard Inquiry everytime? You know i tried to look around and have seen ZOPA. Zopa declined me. Grrr!
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!  what report do they pull for inquiry
Message 5 of 15
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

I think its experian
Message 6 of 15
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

It's a soft inquiry.

Message 7 of 15
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

I have this on [Deleted] I believe its for informational purpose.

The amount of credit provided to you or on your behalf $970.00
The amount you will have paid after you have made all payments as scheduled: $1,142.82

I just posted it and dont know if I will get it. But here is my question, if I want to pay the loan early, do I still have to make the "$31.75 monthly payment?" x 36 months or will I get savings too if I pay earlier, lets say if I pay it in 6 months?

Thanks.

TryingVeryHard the myFICO admin have found the posting of actual loans and lenders on Prosper to be inapproriate.
I have edited your post.

Let's keep the discussions about prosper to scoring and reporting.

Thank you-

Timothy    

Message Edited by Timothy on 01-23-2008 12:16 PM
Message 8 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Keep in mind that Prosper pulls Vantage scores and not FICOs.
Message 9 of 15
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Something I need to research anew. But first I need to figure out why I keep getting this error when clicking the REPLY button on this site:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.