Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prosper.com using ScoreX PLUS score

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Prosper.com using ScoreX PLUS score

Is this the same score that is provided from freecreditreport.com??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Prosper.com using ScoreX PLUS score

No, its not the same score. The score at freecreditreport is just a Plus score.

Message 2 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@fused wrote:

No, its not the same score. The score at freecreditreport is just a Plus score.

So I take it we dont have access to ScoreX PLUS scores?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Unless something has changed, we cannot access our Scorex Plus score. Those who app with Prosper only know their score range, not an exact score.

Message 4 of 6
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Actually, I have a new loan listing with prosper and they provided me my exact score they use. I scored an 806 on their system. I do not know what my Experian FICO is but my Equifax is 686 and it is the same trade lines as EX. I have one negative that is a paid collection for $350, past due in 02/06 and paid in 08/10. The lenders see a score range for my loan (I believe 800-819) and a Prosper Rating from 0-10. I have a 10 rating and AA rating for their purposes.

I got an offer of 8.99% for a 3 year unsecured note which is better than either NFCU or USAA could offer. It's my first experience with them and I won't know for sure if the loan will fund until next week (06/20) but so far it has been a good experience. And it appears as though their initial qualification is a soft to EX. I have USAA credit monitoring and so far no hard has occurred from them. The application states that their credit check will NOT affect your credit.

There system does show ranges for income also and so far they have not asked me to verify that although their communications state that they MAY require it prior to loan funding. No problem there as I was honest about it.  Their FAQ's tell you what they are most concerned about in your credit report. I selected the under 700 credit score on the initial sign up and was pleasantly surprised to find under their system I was a top-notch candidate. I owe a lot of thanks to the MY FICO community for that. I was less than top-notch when I signed up and started learning.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@HoldingOntoHope wrote:

Actually, I have a new loan listing with prosper and they provided me my exact score they use. I scored an 806 on their system.

Interesting! Prosper has changed their tune again.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.