Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulling Annual Credit Report

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

Pulling Annual Credit Report

I am sure everyone is aware that we can pull our official credit reports once a year from annualcreditreport.com.   Would anyone know if additional reports can be purchased if we have already pulled our allotment for the year?  I know we have many other options as far as pulling our reports, however I am curious about SP's, which if I am not mistaken are only available via these reports?  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Pulling Annual Credit Report

@EW800 wrote:

I am sure everyone is aware that we can pull our official credit reports once a year from annualcreditreport.com.   Would anyone know if additional reports can be purchased if we have already pulled our allotment for the year?  I know we have many other options as far as pulling our reports, however I am curious about SP's, which if I am not mistaken are only available via these reports?  

Yes you can their more than happy to sell you as many as you wish Smiley Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 6
EW800
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

Thanks!  I should have known that they would be more than happy to sell them to me!  I am scared to even look at how much they want!   Smiley Happy

Thanks again!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 3 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

Thanks!  I should have known that they would be more than happy to sell them to me!  I am scared to even look at how much they want!   Lol

Smiley Happy

Thanks again!  

Pretty much the only way to see SP's tho... 

Glad to help

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 6
user5387
Valued Contributor

I was charged $10 a shot for a couple of recent reports (EX, EQ).

Message 5 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

I am scared to even look at how much they want!

It's generally not too bad if you just get the report without all the other stuff they try to push (FAKO score, etc) but it does take some digging to find just the report on the CRA sites.  Experian is $10 for the report only.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.