Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulling CR and FICO for the Big 3

tag
LilyWallace
Valued Member

Pulling CR and FICO for the Big 3

I'm looking at pulling my free annual report from annualcreditreport.com. I already know my TU score via Walmart CC but would like to see my actual report contents. I have also been reading that EX doesn't allow consumer access to their FICO score. Am I better off just pulling singly from each CRA's website? 

I don't have access to a printer atm either, so will I have future access to my info without having to pay right away? 

Please advise, thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Re: Pulling CR and FICO for the Big 3

I have my scores and reports for tu and eq through myfico but i am planning on pulling my reports from annualcreditreport tonight i think.

I would get the ones from there since its free as long as you dont need the scores

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 2 of 5
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

If you pull your EX report, you can notedown your EX report number and you'll be able to view it again for a long time (3-4 months... it can vary... once mine kept working for almost 6 months). They also have a feature to e-mail you your report number but safest to write it down yourself.

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 3 of 5
meesh6036
Contributor

Most printers have the option to save as pdf. It's how I save everything that has limitied access. Credit reports, tax stuff.

Starting Score: Low 500's (2011)
Current Score:My Fico - 661
NFCU cashRewards 17.5k | NFCU GoRewards 14k |Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (USBank) 1k | Best Buy 2.8k | Walmart 1450 | Target 300 | Amazon 2.1k | CareCredit 2.6k | Macy's 1.5k | Macy's Furniture 3.5k | Lowe's 3k | Discover It 1.8k
Message 4 of 5
boomhower
Valued Contributor

You can save as PDF or just save the webpage as well.  I just saved the webpage and stuck it in one of my cloud storage services.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.