Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulling MyFico Scores

tag
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pulling MyFico Scores

OMG!!!  I am obsessed!!  Hi....my name is sunrise...and I am a ficoholic!Smiley Wink  This is a real addiction!! Smiley Sad

Once my construction loan funds in middle to late March..I will start weaning myself!Smiley Very Happy

I check my daily FAKO's (I get daily pulls from TU 3in1)  If they change...I buy the FICO's from myfico!!!

Message Edited by sunrise on 01-11-2008 04:56 PM

Message Edited by sunrise on 01-11-2008 04:59 PM
takin' it one day at a time
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scrambling-----is the quartetrly the one where you get your TU report every 3 months? I have that one too. Score Watch, Quarterly Monitoring, & True Credit....I like to look at TC every couple days to see if any changes, if so, I end up buying them all!! Crazy!!! I always make sure to get a coupon code from www.californiafreebies.com though....
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a credit card just for pulling my credit reports....
Message 13 of 19
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Mshamika wrote:
Scrambling-----is the quartetrly the one where you get your TU report every 3 months? I have that one too. Score Watch, Quarterly Monitoring, & True Credit....I like to look at TC every couple days to see if any changes, if so, I end up buying them all!! Crazy!!! I always make sure to get a coupon code from www.californiafreebies.com though....

Yes shamika! I love the layout of the quarterly but I hate waiting 3 months lol! So it looks like we have the same ones, sw, qm and tc!  My perfect friday evening: checking my reports and scores with a good cup of chamomile tea! Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's funny right there...Smiley Very Happy

I almost became a FICO junkie after my first pull in July. I had just started a repair process and I wanted to see my scores with every deletion! I don't know how many times I've gotten down to entering my CC info for payment and then decided to wait another few weeks... I pulled a second time in September; I wish I had pulled in November when the HOLIDAY25 code was valid Smiley Mad

I figure I'll just apply the $38+ for a triple pull to a CC balance somewhere...

Now, I will do my best to wait until March. I should see a whopping increase from my September scores of TU 530 / EX 619 / EQ 667... Then I'll pull quarterly. 

Message Edited by swat253 on 01-12-2008 08:20 AM
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not only do I have a card dedicated to FICOing and credit monitoring
I have a budget catagory set for it, and pull after the statement cuts-

swat253 wrote:

That's funny right there...Smiley Very Happy

I almost became a FICO junkie after my first pull in July. I had just started a repair process and I wanted to see my scores with every deletion! I don't know how many times I've gotten down to entering my CC info for payment and then decided to wait another few weeks... I pulled a second time in September; I wish I had pulled in November when the HOLIDAY25 code was valid Smiley Mad

I figure I'll just apply the $38+ for a triple pull to a CC balance somewhere...

Now, I will do my best to wait until March. I should see a whopping increase from my September scores of TU 530 / EX 619 / EQ 667... Then I'll pull quarterly. 

Message Edited by swat253 on 01-12-2008 08:20 AM

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Truthfully, only the freebie when I signed up in Septemeber then cacelled during the trial period.

The ONLY time you need scores is when you are applying for something. 

You are wasting money pulling for just 'knowledge' or 'satisfaction'!

Donate to me instead - it would pay my mortgage.
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have not paid for scores since Oct. A derog is to drop off Jan/Feb so I'm waiting till then.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Lady, but it's OUR money we're wasting!! Maybe some of us don't want to be shocked at our scores when we are ready to apply for something. Thinking they are higher than what they really are. Or thinking they are not high enough. Or maybe some of us are in the process of improving our scores and want to see if our hard work is paying off.

To each his own!!
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.