cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulling for Equifax...feels like I will never see my credit report again.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulling for Equifax...feels like I will never see my credit report again.

I have been fighting back and forth with Equifax forever. The OC has ordered Equifax to fix a credit report tradeline but they refuse to do so. Equifax always "investigates" and claims that the OC verified the account. 

That is just a bit of history. These days, I call Equifax up and ask them how the tradeline looks and they tell me what is derogatory about it. 

I ask them to send mail me a copy and it never ever comes. Any attempt to pull from Equifax online results in no fruition...just a big old sorry you must call us which is a big viscous cycle.

The folks on the other end don't understand what I am saying or pretend that they don't understand what I am saying. What a mess!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pulling for Equifax...feels like I will never see my credit report again.

Equifax drives me nuts. Once i froze my account , nothing but headaches. Doesnt even include the hacking problem. Hope you can get your problem solved eventuallySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pulling for Equifax...feels like I will never see my credit report again.

If you can document that the creditor does not verify the accuracy of disputed information, and has not responded back to the CRA that they verify the accuracy of information that you have disputed, and yet the CRA verifies the accuracy of the reporting, you have recourse to civil action against the CRA for negligent or intentional noncompliance with their reinvestigation of your dispute.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.