Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing myfico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purchasing myfico

Im not quite clear. If I sign up for the 29.95 monitoring do I get my fico once, monthly or quarterly? This website is awesome for those interested in building and or keeping their credit up. Thanks again.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Purchasing myfico

The Compare All Products page has some info:

http://www.myfico.com/Products/Products.aspx

Current 3-bureau credit report and FICO® Score 8** each year
FICO® Score 8 tracking for each bureau

You get reports and scores once a year. Your receive updates to your scores based on activity that triggers updates.

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/~/understanding-what-triggers-fico%C2%AE-3-bu...

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those of you that are trying to build your credit, have you found it worth it for the full membership. Are the updates that helpful. Thanks again

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For those of you that are trying to build your credit, have you found it worth it for the full membership. Are the updates that helpful. Thanks again

I have the 3B monitoring. I purchased it because I have opened a lot of new accounts since April and I wanted to see how they effect my scores. I don't think that I will keep it after the first month is over. Getting the email alerts is ok now, but I think after a while it becomes an annoyance.

Message 5 of 6
Repairman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have found it incredibly useful. I thought I would just keep it for the 3 month period, but have kept it as I continue to rebuild credit and open new lines. I'll keep paying for it until I'm done applying (probably a full year). Then I'll just check in periodically.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.