cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly Credit Report With Subscription?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quarterly Credit Report With Subscription?

I have been subscribing since September. Do you have to buy the quarterly credit report in addition to paying the $29.99 monthly fee?  I thought it was included. My new one is available today but it says something about 20% off. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quarterly Credit Report With Subscription?

You get all three credit reports quarterly with the 3B subscription at no additional charge if you joined in September you should have been able to access one in December and then not again until March.  Did you get one in December?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was mistaken I joined in Octobe 2015r so I got my first report in October. It said next report Available January 14 which is today.  How do I access the report without having to pay for it?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was mistaken about the date I signed up. I joined in Octobe 2015r so I got my first report in October. It said next report Available January 14 which is today.  How do I access the report without having to pay for it?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I click on order new report all of the choices say save 20% off and it offers various choices to pick from.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Call customer support 1-800-319-4433.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.