Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About a letter of Validation

tag
RedHeadGirlLA
New Contributor

Question About a letter of Validation

I sent a letter of validation to a Collection agency. They sent me back a crude invoice statement, vaguely explaining the debt. Is this legally. What is considered a proper explanation of debt? Documentation from the original lender? How do I handle this?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question About a letter of Validation

IMO- No this is not validation

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

RedHeadGirlLA wrote:
I sent a letter of validation to a Collection agency. They sent me back a crude invoice statement, vaguely explaining the debt. Is this legally. What is considered a proper explanation of debt? Documentation from the original lender? How do I handle this?

Is this a printout from them or the OC?
Message 3 of 6
RedHeadGirlLA
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@RedHeadGirlLA wrote:

Is this a printout from them or the OC?

It looks like something I could create on word... So and So bought debt from So and so... Balance.

This is it.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok im new to this fico lingo.  validation letter i get.  From I have been reading from other threads.  It seems some people send them to CA and others send them to the collection agency?  I know this is a silly question but who do you send them to?
Message 5 of 6
momof2
Frequent Contributor

sarge--- CA is collection agency, only abbreviated
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.