Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question EQ Reporting

tag
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Question EQ Reporting

Is it safe to assume that my student loans won't be reported to EQ, since they're not showing on there as of yesterday, but they show on TU and EXP. Or is EQ just this slow? I am just curios, because the loans would be the only active accounts on my EQ.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question EQ Reporting

@braznyc wrote:
Is it safe to assume that my student loans won't be reported to EQ, since they're not showing on there as of yesterday, but they show on TU and EXP. Or is EQ just this slow? I am just curios, because the loans would be the only active accounts on my EQ.

Could be that they are just slow. When did the loan start reporting to the other CRAs?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

I'm assuming sometime in the last few weeks, because I didn't check my credit with TC until yesterday and the last time I had pulled my reports was the beginning of January. I'm afraid to pull my CR again with TC and get banned or something. I know I'm already addicted and of course instant gratification is needed. The loans state opened at 12/07 which is correct.
Message 3 of 5
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I would wait it out for awhile. But, if you are really anxious, call the SL provider and ask them if they reported to EQ.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

That's what I thought to just relax, and I will call Citibank just to see lol.

Update: I called them they report to all 3 so waiting is all I'll do. I'll pull my report next month sometime, to see if it's reporting along with the credit card I got.

Message Edited by braznyc on 02-08-2008 02:38 PM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.