Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about MIDLAND CREDIT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about MIDLAND CREDIT

I have midland credit on my crp last date of act.was 2001 now there are showing I have made a payment in 2006 and 2007.I have never payed them nor do I owe them.I did a online dispute but have not heard from yet.How should I go about this if it come back?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about MIDLAND CREDIT

Are you sure it's not Odessa Credit? LOL Smiley Happy Just kidding(I'm Texan)

IMO, you should pull your credit report, and find out some more details if you've not done so. Also, file dispute with CRA(but you've already done that, I see).

Get the CRA's to verify the debt.

Perhaps others here with more experience, can help you more. Good luck!
Message 2 of 4
amandag

My mom had a rather bad experience with Midland so I know that they are one of the collection companies that buys up accounts from other sources.  Hers was an account she had cosigned for that was in default (and had been for a long time).

They could do other things, but perhaps they bought one of your other accounts.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

texasrrowhead wrote:
I have midland credit on my crp last date of act.was 2001 now there are showing I have made a payment in 2006 and 2007.I have never payed them nor do I owe them.I did a online dispute but have not heard from yet.How should I go about this if it come back?

send them a DV. CMRRR  
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.